Dr. Corey G. Solman, Jr.
Dr. Corey G. Solman, Jr. of St. Louis, Missouri, is an accomplished orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine and the treatment of hip, shoulder and knee pain. Dr. Corey G. Solman Jr. treats patients of all ages suffering from orthopedic problems including sports-related injuries, fractures and arthritis. His practice is well-known for providing the best possible treatment experience by combining world-class medical science with compassionate care and patient empowerment.
- B.S. Chemistry / Pre-Medicine – College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA
- M.D. – Tufts University Medical School, Boston, MA
- Orthopedic Residency – Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine and Arthroscopic Surgery, Nashville, TN
- Practicing Orthopedic Medicine in the Greater St. Louis Area Since 2002
- One of the Few Orthopedic Surgeons Nationwide with Expertise Performing Reverse Total Shoulder Replacements
- Frequent Guest Speaker Helping Athletes, Seniors and the General Community Understand and Address Chronic Joint Pain
- Current Team Physician for Fox and Seckman High Schools
Corey G. Solman, Jr., MD
“Throughout my medical education and orthopedic training, along with more than 8 years in private practice as an orthopedic surgeon in St. Louis, I have realized that educating patients makes for a more satisfying, positive medical experience. This has compelled me to adopt a patient-specific and education-focused approach to treating individuals, thus empowering patients to confidently make treatment decisions appropriate for them based on knowledge, not fear or confusion. Combining education and delivery of orthopedic care with expertise and compassion creates the foundation for the optimal medical experience, and my mission is to provide that for you, the patient.”
Don't Wait to Embrace Life
Are you living with pain because of the anxiety and confusion surrounding medical treatments? Let us help you. Get direct and detailed answers to your questions, be 100% involved in the decision process, and take a confident step toward a better quality of life
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELPCorey G. Solman, Jr., MD is conveniently located in the St. Louis area and sees patients by appointment only during regular office hours.
Office Phone: 314-966-8887
Office Fax: 314-966-3869
Office Address: 1001 South Kirkwood Road, Suite 120 St. Louis, MO 63122
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5PM